Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is wrong with Experian?

tag
Crisv
New Visitor

What is wrong with Experian?

I have NOT received any Experian updates in month and a half.  In that time I have seen my Equifax and Transunion scores jump by 20 points as I have paid down a credit card.  However NOTHING from Experian.

If there a problem with the Experian data feed, their service, or is MyFico having some technical issue?  

Help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: What is wrong with Experian?

@Crisv wrote:

I have NOT received any Experian updates in month and a half.  In that time I have seen my Equifax and Transunion scores jump by 20 points as I have paid down a credit card.  However NOTHING from Experian.

If there a problem with the Experian data feed, their service, or is MyFico having some technical issue?  

Help!

Welcome @Crisv!  I do not have the MyFico service, but it is my understanding that a lot of times the score updates are more by certain triggers.  But being that your TU and EQ seemed to have updated, that seems a bit strange.  Is it possible that there is something else on Experian's file that the other two do not have, that could be playing a role in this?  I'm saying could there be something else on that report that caused a loss in points to where it may have offset the jump you would've gotten with this change?  It may be more unlikely, but worth checking into just to be certain.  It would seem to me that if the other two from My Fico updated, the EX would've as well.  

Do you have any other sources that you use that you can go to and at least check to see if the updated info ever reported to Experian, and if Experian is reporting the same thing?  You could even go to annualcreditreport.com to check for free, or even other sites.  

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sign up for one of the Experian free services, if the score and report as been updated there, then the problem is on myFICO's end.
Message 3 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Crisv wrote:

Help!

Hi @Crisv, to get your issue more attention I've moved your thread to the Product Feedback board.

If you believe there's a technical issue with your myFICO subscription, you can give Customer Service a call and they can check into things for you. 

They can be reached at 1-800-319-4433 (Mon - Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time, Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time). 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.