Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the best score to know?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats the best score to know?

I see some products offer just one score to watch. Which is the best score to know? Just wondering. ThanksWoman Very Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Whats the best score to know?

Hi angel, welcome to the forum. Here is a wealth of information for you to help your credit health.

Use the search box for your general questions is a great way to learn about this insanity.  I just did for "credit monitoring", and came up with this:

My best suggestion is to read, read, read.  Choosing which monitoring service to use is an endless series of confusion to me. I just chose one, just to have one. Certainly not the best, and the scores they give you are FAKO scores....not true FICO scores that most lenders use. It's from FreeCreditReport.com. It's is an Experian company website.

Scorwatch is a really neat product offered by the myFiCO folks here. I'm seriously thinking about getting it.

Watch the video. It's awesome. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Sylviatob on 11-08-2007 11:24 AM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your retirement bank account score. When that maxes out, yer good.

Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Your retirement bank account score. When that maxes out, yer good.

Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.