Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why was my post marked as spam?

tag
StevieK
Established Member

Why was my post marked as spam?

Why was my post marked as spam? Is it because I modified it too many times in rapid succession? I received Exception ID: 15E6FED9. Please let me know. Thank you.

I tried writing to support, but they told me to contact an admin, with no instructions on how to contact an admin.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Why was my post marked as spam?

Yes, editing it too many times will trigger the spam filter. A mod will be by shortly and should be able to restore it

Message 2 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@StevieK wrote:

Why was my post marked as spam? Is it because I modified it too many times in rapid succession? I received Exception ID: 15E6FED9. Please let me know. Thank you.

I tried writing to support, but they told me to contact an admin, with no instructions on how to contact an admin.

Hi @StevieK, I'm not seeing any post(s) of yours currently marked as spam.  If one was previously, it no longer is.

If you encountered an Exception ID that's a system error message, which isn't the same as spam.  You do have a post that was removed from the forum as a duplicate; if you're trying to access that post (rather than the new one) you might receive a system error message.

Your most recent post can be found here:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Negatives-finally-fell-off-after-7-years-Have-had-MC-f... 

Message 3 of 4
StevieK
Established Member

That's it!  Thank you. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.