cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying several standard reports and use them later?

tag
CreditKnight_850
Valued Member

buying several standard reports and use them later?

Hi,

Since there is a 30% discount going on right now, i was wondering if i can buy lets say 3 reports right now on discounted price and use them later? like Score Power which i can use later? is this possible?

I was also wondering what happens when you buy Suzi orman product right now, it offers three reports but only two agencies, does one report goes in reserve to be executed at a later time?

Thanks,

Khawar 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: buying several standard reports and use them later?

If you buy FICO® Standard, then you have a choice between TU and EQ but the purchase you make today would be only for TU or EQ reports for today. In fact, FICO will only let you buy one of each within a 24 hr period and there's no way to advance purchase reports.

Using Suze's package, you do get 3 reports copies, one or more of which can be used for a later date.

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: buying several standard reports and use them later?

If you buy FICO® Standard, then you have a choice between TU and EQ but the purchase you make today would be only for TU or EQ reports for today. In fact, FICO will only let you buy one of each within a 24 hr period and there's no way to advance purchase reports.

Using Suze's package, you do get 3 reports copies, one or more of which can be used for a later date.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.