Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel free subscription

tag
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: cancel free subscription

Here is a link to the contact page. Let me know if that helps.

https://www.myfico.com/help/contactus.aspx

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 11 of 40
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I'll add that you might be better off calling, Consumer4321. MyFICO doesn't really have a well-organized method by which to cancel as you can see, though others have done it in the past. I have seen posters complain that their e-mail request only refers them back to calling. Definitely call and the number was provided by Shogun via the link.

Message 12 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

That link refers you to call.  I think that it's wrong that the terms and conditions when you sign up state that you can cancel online but when you attempt to cancel online it refers you to call in.  That's not good business.

Message 13 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also trying to cancel my subscription. So is it only by calling that I can achieve this?

Message 14 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I canceled the free scorewatch trial well within the 10 day limit using the link in this post.  It gave me positive confirmation that I was cancelled and I took a screenshot for future reference.  I now just got an email stating "Congratulations - you are now subscribed to Score Watch(R)" and I see my credit card has been charged.  This is very disappointing and quite agravating.  Does this deserve a chargeback or is there some other form of resolution can happen without this turning into a huge hassle? I would like to find an amicable way to fix this.

Message 15 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was dissappointed right away and keep calling 800-770-0110 during business hours and no one answers any of the options.   I can't cancel if no one answers the phone??  What do I do?  I'm ready to write the BBB.  I'm within the 10 day trial and it has turned into a nightmare.  It is too much $ for only one score.  This is all a scam from my experience so far. 

Message 16 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have also been calling 800-319-4433.  Just sit there on hold for 10+ min listening to music then hang up.   I've never experienced a cancelation being this difficult. 

Message 17 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cancel Subscription

This is obviously a scam and very unfortunate, as people join to get valuable information about their credit score and then you refuse to provide a viable way to cancel the subscription, despite the upfront claim that it's not a problem. 

Message 18 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

any chance you can provide an ACTUAL cancelation option? The link doesn't work and nobody answers the phone #.

Message 19 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY got someone to answer the phone. She was nice as she told me that I have a THREE MONTH subscription (apparently written in the small print of that "free" trial) so I have to call back in THREE months, AFTER I get billed for each of the three months. I asked her to just charge me the $$'s for the three months and cancel it now. Surprise........she can't do that. VERY frustrating. 

Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.