Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fico scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

fico scores

im in the market for a vehicle, i have been working on credit last few months. credit karma currently has me at 620tu/615eq, seeing this, i was rather hopeful of a decent loan. pulling FICO, i learn i only have a score of 574eq/565tu/ex550.

im rather bummed now.. credit karma has updated my paid accounts as where FICO has not. FICO says they will update in SEPTEMBER!! 

is this true? is there some way i can trigger it to update? i want the update because ive paid off some accounts and it reflected greatly on CK.

also,

i am "pre-qualified" with capital one navigator for $18,500. 

i am waiting for my penfed account to open, i understand they have great rates.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: fico scores

Where are you seeing your scores won't update till September, and where did you get the scores you listed?

Also, what negatives do you still need to address? Sometimes it's better to wait for derogatory accounts to be addressed/fall off, and THEN get an auto loan.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

scores are from myfico, right under my scores it shows last updated date, i seen somewhere on there that i wouldnt update again for 3mo (september). 

i have 2 collections. one im in the process of P4D. the other, is BS from sprint. sprint will be sitting there. im not paying what they are requesting. 

i really need a vehicle, im really hoping not to HAVE to wait years for collections to fall off.

thanks for the reply!

Message 3 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous  your Fico 8 scores update with changes, but updates on other scoring models depend on type of product you purchased.

Advanced offers quarterly report with all corresponding scores, and Premier offers same but monthly.

So if you purchased Advanced in June, your next refresh will be in September. 

You can buy 3B report whenever you want, but you will be charged for it. 

Which MyFico product did you buy? 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

29.99.  in that case, can i upgrade? HAHA

Message 5 of 7
bergrides
Regular Contributor

What you are seeing is when you can get a copy of your credit reports - The fee you paid is to get the reports quarterly.  Your FICO score will update with any changes.

Message 6 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

29.99.  in that case, can i upgrade? HAHA

Yeah, that's Advanced.

Premier would be monthly, and yes, you can upgrade. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.