Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO major inaccuracies!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO major inaccuracies!!!

I am new to myFICO and I noticed a couple of major errors:

When I checked myFICO, it shows ZERO inquiries for all 3 bureaus; this is simple not true. I also use Privacy Guard and I have a few inquiries, I'm sure of it.

It's also showing a very inaccurate birthday on one of my credit bureaus, but not on Privacy Guard.

Has anyone ever had these kinds of issues? I know I can attempt to get my birthday information corrected, but why aren't the inquiries correct?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Zolomon
Regular Contributor

Re: myFICO major inaccuracies!!!

Having zero inquiries on my credit report is an inaccuracy I would not mind at all. Smiley Wink

To correct your birthday, I believe you simply contact the burueau and provide them your identification (scanned ID) which lists your correct birthdate.

Personal cards:

Business cards:

Message 2 of 6
iv
Valued Contributor

MyFICO only displays inquiries from the last 12 months (the scorable ones...)

It does not display all inquiries that are actually on the reports (the last 24-25 months).

Yeah, that's a bit odd/irritating.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait is this true? I was just about to order the $40 a month 3B report subscription. Will I only see credit info for the last 12 months? The information I'm really interested in is from 13 months ago, so this would be useless.
Message 4 of 6
iv
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wait is this true? I was just about to order the $40 a month 3B report subscription. Will I only see credit info for the last 12 months? The information I'm really interested in is from 13 months ago, so this would be useless.

You'll see tradelines, lates, etc... from the full reports.  It's just inquiries that are not shown past 12 months on the MyFICO tools.

EQ8:850 TU8:850 EX8:850
EQ9:847 TU9:847 EX9:839
EQ5:797 TU4:807 EX2:813 - 2021-06-06
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh duh should have read your post more clearly. See that you said that now. Thanks for clearing that up.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.