Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico - FAIL - CreditKarma sent Alert and myFico sends nothing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFico - FAIL - CreditKarma sent Alert and myFico sends nothing

Thanks to this thread, I took a look at CCT. Their current oiffer to sign up for $1 for 7 days, converts automatically into $29.95/mo. Didn't see anything for $17/mo; did I miss something?  I already have myFICO Identity Ultimate, and while not the fastest, it seems pretty thorough [and it's cheaper than CCT's 30/mo]. For $30/mo, does CCT offer anything else myFICO does not? 

Message 11 of 24
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks to this thread, I took a look at CCT. Their current oiffer to sign up for $1 for 7 days, converts automatically into $29.95/mo. Didn't see anything for $17/mo; did I miss something?  I already have myFICO Identity Ultimate, and while not the fastest, it seems pretty thorough [and it's cheaper than CCT's 30/mo]. For $30/mo, does CCT offer anything else myFICO does not? 

I was originally paying Just under $30. It got to a point where I didnt need to track my scores so frequently so I was going to cancel CCT. When I called to cancel, the automated system gave me an offer for $17/month and decided why not. So that is how I am paying the lower monthly rate. If you are satisfied with myFICO and it works for you, then by all means keep it. Personally I wasnt satisfied and that is why I switched over. CCT offered me a free 3 bureau report every month and updates my scores as soon as there is a change. myFICO gave me a 3 bureau report every 3 months and their experian updates for me were extremely slow....like 2 months behind slow. Maybe they have gotten better, but im too far gone now. 

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 12 of 24
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I just joined CCT as well. Going to call when I get home and see if I can get the amount reduce monthly and then have my experian credit tracker discontinued. I can handle $18 a month, no problem. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 13 of 24
daverhere
Contributor

@jawbrkr wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I was originally paying Just under $30. It got to a point where I didnt need to track my scores so frequently so I was going to cancel CCT. When I called to cancel, the automated system gave me an offer for $17/month and decided why not. So that is how I am paying the lower monthly rate. If you are satisfied with myFICO and it works for you, then by all means keep it. Personally I wasnt satisfied and that is why I switched over. CCT offered me a free 3 bureau report every month and updates my scores as soon as there is a change. myFICO gave me a 3 bureau report every 3 months and their experian updates for me were extremely slow....like 2 months behind slow. Maybe they have gotten better, but im too far gone now. 

Do they update all of the scores when there is a change or is it only EX that updates. I was thinking that they only give the other two scores once a month.

FICO May 2016 - EX 714, TU 711, EQ 713 - -
Message 14 of 24
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Cancelled Credit Tracker and picked up CCT. Called CCT and they knocked the price down to 14.88 a month for 12 months. Looks just like credit tracker but has all 3. Only down side is they have no phone app. No big deal though really. I now get all 3 FICOs and reports. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 15 of 24
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Cancelled Credit Tracker and picked up CCT. Called CCT and they knocked the price down to 14.88 a month for 12 months. Looks just like credit tracker but has all 3. Only down side is they have no phone app. No big deal though really. I now get all 3 FICOs and reports. 

Awesome. Good for you. That was my only knock on CCT as well. No phone app.

Message 16 of 24
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@daverhere wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do they update all of the scores when there is a change or is it only EX that updates. I was thinking that they only give the other two scores once a month.

They only update Experian more frquently as that is the one you get daily reports and updates for. But once every 30 days you get a free 3 bureau report and a score update from all three bureaus.

Message 17 of 24
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@jawbrkr wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Awesome. Happy for you. That was my only knock on CCT as well. No phone app.

I really wanted to use myFICO but bang for buck, I couldnt justify it. I hear there is an app coming though. Probably the day after I cancel. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 18 of 24
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Awesome. Happy for you. That was my only knock on CCT as well. No phone app.

I really wanted to use myFICO but bang for buck, I couldnt justify it. I hear there is an app coming though. Probably the day after I cancel. 

Of course. Thats always how it goes. The moment you cancel is when they decide to release the phone app. In all honesty, once i left the myFICO app, after a while it really wasnt that big a deal. Sure its easier to pull the app open and check but whatever.

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

My CreditKarma only updates every 7 days  and get no updates unil 7 days are up?   so i'm don't get how anyone is getting immediate updates with credit karma   its states above my scores that I have so many days 7 or less until next update.  If get a quick showing of something it just happens to fall on the day the update takes place.    and it doesn't show anything for experian  just food for thought.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.