Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFico - FAIL - CreditKarma sent Alert and myFico sends nothing

tag
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Re: myFico - FAIL - CreditKarma sent Alert and myFico sends nothing

@Anonymous wrote:

My CreditKarma only updates every 7 days  and get no updates unil 7 days are up?   so i'm don't get how anyone is getting immediate updates with credit karma   its states above my scores that I have so many days 7 or less until next update.  If get a quick showing of something it just happens to fall on the day the update takes place.    and it doesn't show anything for experian  just food for thought.

This is known information and you would do well to avoid CK as the gospel when it comes to your credit, CK is more like the Disney channel of credit reports. CK scores are not accurate, as a matter of fact, they are not FICO scores at all. You should subscribe to myFICO or Credit Check Total if you want accurate 3-bureau scores.  

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled Experian Direct a week ago - was already getting a $10.99/mo for Experian score/report only (negotiated).    Based off this thread (and the frustration of MyFICO not getting timely updates) I just called to ask them their best deal for reactivating the account and upgrading to all 3 CRAs.   Initiatlly got a $24.99/mo offer - to which I countered that I had read on forums that there are better prices than that for 3 CRA reports/scores    I was then offered a 12 month discount - making Experian Direct only $12.99/month.   Was activated immediately!

Message 22 of 24
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I cancelled Experian Direct a week ago - was already getting a $10.99/mo for Experian score/report only (negotiated).    Based off this thread (and the frustration of MyFICO not getting timely updates) I just called to ask them their best deal for reactivating the account and upgrading to all 3 CRAs.   Initiatlly got a $24.99/mo offer - to which I countered that I had read on forums that there are better prices than that for 3 CRA reports/scores    I was then offered a 12 month discount - making Experian Direct only $12.99/month.   Was activated immediately!

Ok, maybe it is just me being skeptical but a new visitor with 3 posts (all of which are pitching CCT/Experian and bashing MF) really throws up a red flag for me. I mean, I don't work for either of them and I don't have either of them right now. And I don't really care where you get your reports but your posting smells like troll posts. I am hoping that is not the case but we shall see. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 23 of 24
Aahz
Established Contributor

@jawbrkr wrote:

So i dropped it and went with CCT which is better by far and I get a free report from all bureaus once a month along with a daily report from Experian. 

How do you refresh your Experian report daily?  I signed up two days ago and don't even see a link to click to get a fresh daily report.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.