Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Pause" subscription

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Pause" subscription

I'm going to be gardening for about 4 months, and would like to save the monthly subscription fee during that time. Is there a way to "pause" my subscription, or would I just have to completely cancel it and resub later?

Thank you!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: "Pause" subscription

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm going to be gardening for about 4 months, and would like to save the monthly subscription fee during that time. Is there a way to "pause" my subscription, or would I just have to completely cancel it and resub later?

Thank you!!

No way to pause that i am aware of.  Call the customer service # and they will have a defentive answer

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you!!

Um absolutely you can pause. I paused mine until November. But there is No Way to unpause ... once you do, you're stuck unless you totally cancel your sub and start from scratch. You lose your history in that case. I did not know this otherwise I would have paused for only one month. Good luck

Message 3 of 5
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

@Anonymous is correct. You can pause your subscription, but currently, we don't have an unpause option. 

See how to pause here: https://support.myfico.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038081833-How-do-I-pause-my-subscription-

Message 4 of 5
Trudy
Valued Contributor

On my Dashboard I found that I lost my report history but my alerts remained (saved all reports prior to change).  Are there other experiences or expectations when changing subscriptions or pausing?

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.