Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

score watch not updating my score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

score watch not updating my score

I've had score watch since I signed up here and have only received two alerts.  One was an increase in my score and it was valid, can't remember what the other one was for.  I pulled my FAKO scores off of USAA and noticed that my EQ score had increased substantially, so I bought a CR from myFICO and my EQ score had indeed increased 10 points (not the 40 USAA said, but at least an increase) but I was never alerted.  That was about a week ago.  I still have not been alerted.  I have my notification set for my old score so an increase should send out an alert, but I have not received anything.  I'm still in the 1 month free trial and I think it's not worth it to actually pay for score watch.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: score watch not updating my score

Calzonan wrote:
I've had score watch since I signed up here and have only received two alerts.  One was an increase in my score and it was valid, can't remember what the other one was for.  I pulled my FAKO scores off of USAA and noticed that my EQ score had increased substantially, so I bought a CR from myFICO and my EQ score had indeed increased 10 points (not the 40 USAA said, but at least an increase) but I was never alerted.  That was about a week ago.  I still have not been alerted.  I have my notification set for my old score so an increase should send out an alert, but I have not received anything.  I'm still in the 1 month free trial and I think it's not worth it to actually pay for score watch.
Keep in mind that Score Watch checks for target score changes on a weekly basis -- not daily. As a result, it's a bit difficult to know exactly when it was going to alert you since we don't know your daily score. Since you pulled a new score today (2/17), my suggestion is to set your target to that score and don't pull another report for at least a couple of weeks. This should give SW a chance to alert you if/when your score changes in the next week or so. Good to see that your score is improving! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: score watch not updating my score

the way to get updates is to setup alerts to 1$ and 1% for balance
Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 02-19-2010 07:44 PM

I joined on 8/1/09 and since has got 8 additional scorae updates on my first report
Message Edited by rbbyrbsn on 02-19-2010 07:53 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.