Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scorewatch and tu monitoring

tag
morganirish
Regular Contributor

scorewatch and tu monitoring

So far, I really like these products.  Before I had the Score Watch and TU monit.  I could only view my report and score for 30 days, and now it says I can view until 2010.  Is this because of these products?  Also, is there an expiration date on when I can view the next free SW report? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: scorewatch and tu monitoring

morganirish wrote:

So far, I really like these products.  Before I had the Score Watch and TU monit.  I could only view my report and score for 30 days, and now it says I can view until 2010.  Is this because of these products?  Also, is there an expiration date on when I can view the next free SW report? 

Hi morganirish! Yes, these products, SW and FQM, allow you to view the reports for as long as your subscriptions are running. There is no expiration date. One suggestion to get more alerts from SW is to set your target score to your latest EQ score. We've added a free report so you can pull it and then immediately re-set your target score. Good luck!
Message 2 of 3
morganirish
Regular Contributor

Re: scorewatch and tu monitoring

Thanks for the free report!   My current Eq score is 716 so thats what I set the alert to. 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.