Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scorewatch did not provide an alert

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: scorewatch did not provide an alert

Barry, Thanks for adding the free report.   I did get an update here last week so hopefully it's working now.  I've had two updates so I'm not going to cancel and see how it goes. Thanks for the quick customer service.  That's why I try to give myfico.com my business.

Thanks again.

Message 11 of 26
3elizabeth
New Contributor

Thanks Barry, 

I did receive the last alert and everything seems to be working as planned.  I appreciate the attention you have given to this.   

In the 600's, moving toward 700's and 10K in credit. My motto: At the end of my life I want to be able to say "I wish I hadn't," not "I wish I had."
Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem.  I haven't recieved an update since 8/6/2009. How can this be fixed or what is going on.

Message 13 of 26
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Ronp8 wrote:

I'm having the same problem.  I haven't recieved an update since 8/6/2009. How can this be fixed or what is going on.

Did you add any new accounts, inquiries, or increased any of your revolving account balances? In oither words, did anything happen to warrant an alert?
Message 14 of 26
ktscore
New Contributor

My EQ score dropped 20 points and I did not receive an alert.  Does SW only alert on score increases??

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 26
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

ktscore wrote:
My EQ score dropped 20 points and I did not receive an alert.  Does SW only alert on score increases??
If you set your target score to your current score, you'll be alerted if it goes up or down.

The target score alert is triggered whenever the score reaches or crosses the target score you set. The target score can be set above or below the current score. If the target score is set equal to the current score, an alert is triggered by any score change either up or down.
Message 16 of 26
ktscore
New Contributor

Regardless of my target score, I was supposed to recieve an alert whenever there would be a change in my qualification for a 30-year mortgage.  MyFICO says on the alerts page "that means, for a score of 640, you will recieve an alert if your score goes above 659 or below 640."

My score dropped below 640 and I did not receive an alert.

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have not received an alert since 8/6/2009...I thought I was supposed to get an alert every 7 days regardless?
Message 18 of 26
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

ktscore wrote:

Regardless of my target score, I was supposed to recieve an alert whenever there would be a change in my qualification for a 30-year mortgage.  MyFICO says on the alerts page "that means, for a score of 640, you will recieve an alert if your score goes above 659 or below 640."

My score dropped below 640 and I did not receive an alert.

Good question. I'm not sure why you didn't receive an alert when your score dropped below 640. I'll submit this question to our tech team and we'll let you know what we find out.
Message 19 of 26
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

jmkess wrote:
I also have not received an alert since 8/6/2009...I thought I was supposed to get an alert every 7 days regardless?
While SW isn't designed to send you an alert every 7 days regardless, you will receive an "all clear" email alert if there have been no alerts generated within the past month.  For more information about SW, check out the Score Watch Guide, stickeyed at the top of this board.
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.