Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

well, there you have it

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

well, there you have it

I was just browsing around comparing the different products myFICO has, and i just happened to read. Read that last sentence..........

What's the point of having the service?

Here's the link www.myfico.com/Products/FICOThree/Description.aspx

FICO scores from the three national credit bureaus*

3 FICO Scores Your FICO scores from TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Each comes with a full explanation of the score and how lenders view you. Also includes actions you can take to get your FICO scores into the higher ranges. Scores constitute a snapshot and are generally not considered accurate or valid for more than 30 days from the date of purchase.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: well, there you have it

lil_genuine2004 wrote:
I was just browsing around comparing the different products myFICO has, and i just happened to read. Read that last sentence..........

What's the point of having the service?

Here's the link www.myfico.com/Products/FICOThree/Description.aspx

FICO scores from the three national credit bureaus*

3 FICO Scores Your FICO scores from TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Each comes with a full explanation of the score and how lenders view you. Also includes actions you can take to get your FICO scores into the higher ranges. Scores constitute a snapshot and are generally not considered accurate or valid for more than 30 days from the date of purchase.

Having a copy of your credit reports from all 3 CRAs allows you compare them, correct errors and know your true FICO scores.  As FICO scores can change every time that anything happens on your credit report (every loan payment, use of credit cards etc), the scores are only valid for a short time.

But Scorewatch allows you to monitor changes in one of your scores (EQ) which lets you know how well you are doing and when and how that FICO score changes
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.