Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Southwest Performance Business 4X and $500 Points Transfer Credit

tag
Alephbet
Regular Contributor

Southwest Performance Business 4X and $500 Points Transfer Credit

UPDATE: This applies to all Chase Southwest Performance Business cards and there are also updates, although not quite as good, on all other Southwest cards which is being reported elsewhere now.

I received an email this morning from Chase Card Services and it says:

Starting on October 19, 2021, you can take advantage of new and enhanced travel benefits—at no additional cost—when you use your Southwest Rapid Rewards Performance Business Credit Card.

Following that is a chart with the new benefits.

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.59.24 AM.png

Everything else is the same apparently which is shown with another chart below that. The email finishes with:

Good news! Your new and enhanced benefits are automatic—there's no activation required and no change to your annual fee.

I'm not sure if this will apply to all cardholders but it kind of looks that way. The 4X is great on Southwest purchases since it will be easier to get to companion pass which is my main purpose for the card. It's also quite interesting to get a $500 credit toward fees for transferring points. I am hoping it works also for transfers from other family members to my main account. I will be trying that in a few days. There is no language that says this is temporary or anything along those lines. Chase's page for this card has not been changed to reflect these new changes either as of this morning.

Bold are regularly used for spending
AOD Visa Signature | Curve Card | X1 Credit Card | Target RedCard | Venmo Card
AMEX: Schwab Platinum | 2 x Gold | Green | 2 x Business Platinum | 2 x Business Gold | Blue Business Plus
AMEX: Amazon Business Prime | Delta Reserve | Delta Reserve Business | Marriott Bonvoy Business
Chase: Aeroplan | Amazon Prime | World of Hyatt | World of Hyatt Business | Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
Chase: Ink Business Cash | Ink Business Preferred | Southwest Performance Business
BofA: Alaska Airlines Business | Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards
Citi AAdvantage Executive | Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business
U.S. Bank Business Triple Cash Rewards | U.S. Bank Business Platinum | GM Business Card
Apple Card | Navy Federal Flagship Rewards | PenFed Gold | PenFed Platinum Rewards
Capital One Platinum | Capital One QuicksilverOne | FNBO Evergreen Business
Player 2: Delta Platinum AMEX | Chase Freedom | 2 x Chase Freedom Flex | Apple Card
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.