cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an UPDATED PenFed DP Megathread?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there an UPDATED PenFed DP Megathread?

I know there was an old one but that was closed I believe due to length. Did anyone start a new one? NFCU gets all the DP love but none for Pentagon Federal Credit Union Smiley Very Happy 

We have a plethora of individual posts inquiring about PFCU DPs and I think it would serve the community well to organize this once again. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Is there an UPDATED PenFed DP Megathread?

The original thread was closed in part because it was 5 years old, a lot of the information in the thread had become outdated, and it was becoming unwieldy for users to reference.

When the PenFed and NFCU threads were closed the moderators did leave comments just before locking them that if anyone wanted to create and maintain a replacement thread to please follow up with a moderator.    The NFCU thread did have a volunteer but AFAIK no member has yet volunteered to maintain a similar PenFed thread.

Are you interested in vounteering?   😁

(5/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is there an UPDATED PenFed DP Megathread?

@coldfusion wrote:

Are you interested in vounteering?   😁

Leaning in that direction. I will contact mods for info. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.