Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank and hard pulls questions

tag
ficomember
Contributor

US Bank and hard pulls questions

I want to apply for us bank Radisson premier card. Anyone know how many hard inquiries that US bank does not like to see on credit report? Also does it merge hard pulls if I apply for one personal and one business on same day? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: US Bank and hard pulls questions

US bank is typically a single pull. TU for majority, but it could be another CRA depending on where you live.

There won't be any HP "mergining" and your chance of getting a personal and business card close together is pretty slim. 

Additionally, if you've opened more than two accounts in the past 12 months, I'd prepare for possibility of denial on personal card. 

Message 2 of 12
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

For me US Bank pulls EX

Message 3 of 12
ficomember
Contributor

I pulled the trigger and applied. US Bank did pull EX for my application.

The verdict is, I got APPROVED for the Radisson card for 120k bonus with 5k credit limit. I am so happy after all the rejections I got from Chase this past week. If anyone is interested in the 120k sign-up bonus Radisson, here's the link that I applied through. The link on US bank site does not offer 120k SUB. https://mypointslife.blogspot.com/2020/04/best-credit-card-signup-bonus-offers.html#radisson

Message 4 of 12
cr101
Established Contributor

@ficomember wrote:

The verdict is, I got APPROVED for the Radisson card for 120k bonus with 5k credit limit. I am so happy after all the rejections I got from Chase this past week. If anyone is interested in the 120k sign-up bonus Radisson, here's the link that I applied through. The link on US bank site does not offer 120k SUB. https://mypointslife.blogspot.com/2020/04/best-credit-card-signup-bonus-offers.html#radisson

I misread that as 120k--dollars 😂 Congrats either way! Mind sharing your dp for inquiries, new accts, and score?

Message 5 of 12
ficomember
Contributor

@cr101 wrote:

@ficomember wrote:

I misread that as 120k--dollars 😂 Congrats either way! Mind sharing your dp for inquiries, new accts, and score?

Lol yes 120k points not dollars.

My Experian has 10 inquiries and TU has 5, Equifax has only 2 before this app. So that's why I was concerned if us bank pulls Experian or TU but they pulled Equifax which I had low inquiries. My score with Equifax is 803. Anything else you want to know let me know. 

Message 6 of 12
TG10X
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! I was looking at the Cash+ card but you're going to make me take a look at this Radisson card lol

Message 7 of 12
ficomember
Contributor

@TG10X wrote:

Congratulations on your approval! I was looking at the Cash+ card but you're going to make me take a look at this Radisson card lol

Lol thanks! It's been crazy with Chase denied my apps so when I saw there's a highest ever Radisson card SUB, I was like what the hell, forget Chase! Good luck on your app! 

Message 8 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@ficomember wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 9 of 12
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Additionally, if you've opened more than two accounts in the past 12 months, I'd prepare for possibility of denial on personal card. 

@ficomember This is 100% true - I can tell you from experience Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.