Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some massive wins.. Didn't think I'd get them all.. 21K total increase

tag
MudkipsRKooL
Regular Contributor

Some massive wins.. Didn't think I'd get them all.. 21K total increase

Anyways been really busy at work and side gigs. Finally got time to check my credit spreadsheets and took the gamble and asked for CLI across most cards, considering Chase is free SP now instead of taking the ding I went ahead. Here's my results: 21K total increase!

Credit

US Bank Cash+ old credit: $14,000 to $18,000

Bank of America old credit: $4,000 to $5000

Discover old credit: $12,500 to $15,500 (was $9,500 4 months ago!)

Amex Amazon Biz: $14,500 to $17,400

CSP old credit: $7,800 to $13,900

CareCredit : $4000 to $8000

I was pleasantly surprized by CSP, and lowballed my BofA cuz I had denial last time for asking (no 2nd offer), both cards only had monthly subscription on them. One thing is I'm not 100% certain is once you link a bank with a sustanial amount of cash, the algo opens up a brighter possibility. Fico score is 780s-800, Average age of account is 2.5 years, oldest is 7, income 60K. I added a few thousands into a Discover saving account and linked it to Chase and other banks and suddenly I feel they give me the "luv" option. Just paid off my car last year, so I think they know i have some extra money. Currently saving like nearly $3K/month and investing (stocks).

Current score: 778ex | 774tu | 777eq
INQ status: 1/24, 1/12

Currrent Cards:

Future:
15 REPLIES 15
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

Re: Some massive wins.. Didn't think I'd get them all.. 17K total increase

Hmmm, I've never noticed linked accounts have had any impact on my credit accounts; I have several linked, with total assets up in significant digits.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 2 of 16
MudkipsRKooL
Regular Contributor

yea I'm a low spender, Biggest purchases where $1000 gaming card, $1500 OLED HDTV and $1500 Washer and Dryer the last 3+ years. So yea I dont' spend much, I feel it always something they had that against me. Also I didn't link any of my cards/account except to my  main credit union which I have no credit card with.  But this year I suddenly decided to link to Chase and others cuz I felt like they always have the "non-suffiecent" funds in bank as an excuse, esp. Bank of America, even if I put $500+ a month spend on it. I didn't realize Discover had a "okay" APR for savings so I decided to put some of my money in there instead of my CU with like bearly no interest.

Current score: 778ex | 774tu | 777eq
INQ status: 1/24, 1/12

Currrent Cards:

Future:
Message 3 of 16
Horseshoez
Senior Contributor

@MudkipsRKooL, yeah, I have a similar scenario; the only "savings" account I have in a credit union which pays someone fair interest is PenFed (3.00%), however, I do have a small CD (with a limited upside) with NFCU (5.16%).  Then there is CapOne which is paying 4.35% on their top savings account and TDBank which is paying 4.00% for their best savings account.  Given I'm in house hunting mode right now, I have a pretty tidy sum of money sitting in savings accounts just waiting for the right home to pop up on the market.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 4 of 16
keekers
Established Contributor

Nice haul; congrats!

Message 5 of 16
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Pretty nice all around, congratulations!

Message 6 of 16
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approvals!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 7 of 16
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!!

Message 8 of 16
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎊 

Message 9 of 16
pc01user
Frequent Contributor

@MudkipsRKooL Woo Hoo! Nice work on all that bundle of CLI!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.