Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Spend Tracker?

tag
keekers
Established Contributor

Chase Spend Tracker?

Does Chase have a spend tracker on their website/app for their cards?  Specifically for intro bonus spend, is there a mechanism to track that or is that something I would need to track on my own?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Spend Tracker?

Chase does have a tracker for their 5% quarterly categories.  As for an intro bonus spending tracker, it's been so many years since I had a Chase intro bonus, I can't remember.  I know citi has one.  I just was approved for a new chase card with a welcome offer and I do see the card on my accounts page but there is no useful info at all right now.  I haven't even received the card/activated it yet.  If I see a spend tracker, I'll let you know.  But it should be pretty easy to track your overall spend yourself.  Just be sure to observe the spend duration (3 months for me).  

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 2 of 5
SwimGuy
Valued Member

My CSR had a tracker, is still there saying I got the bonus. Been wondering when it will be removed as there is no point on showing it anymore.

Message 3 of 5
Blender
Established Contributor

@keekers wrote:

Does Chase have a spend tracker on their website/app for their cards?  Specifically for intro bonus spend, is there a mechanism to track that or is that something I would need to track on my own?

In the app, bottom row it will be under "benefits" or "benefits and travel" depending which card you have

4/2024

Message 4 of 5
Blender
Established Contributor

@ptatohed wrote:

Chase does have a tracker for their 5% quarterly categories.  As for an intro bonus spending tracker, it's been so many years since I had a Chase intro bonus, I can't remember.  I know citi has one.  I just was approved for a new chase card with a welcome offer and I do see the card on my accounts page but there is no useful info at all right now.  I haven't even received the card/activated it yet.  If I see a spend tracker, I'll let you know.  But it should be pretty easy to track your overall spend yourself.  Just be sure to observe the spend duration (3 months for me).  

Just a note, that the CFF bonus category tracker does not update with spend/ cleared transactions that earn, I believe. At least mine doesnt. I've only seen it update with statements which would be just 2 in 3 months so it would be better to track this on your own.

4/2024

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.