Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi DC PC to CC!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi DC PC to CC!

My insane? luck continues Smiley LOL Not yet 18 months on my DC(see my sig) but still PCed!

Florida travel is next month so couldn't wait, a user here said I should try doing it even it's not yet 18 months.

So first naturally called the # at the back of DC, couldn't understand a word the foreign rep was saying(am hearing impaired so I strongly prefer online chat/email or barring that, speaking in person).

Next, tried to make an appointment on-line. But today Citi website sucks, kept getting an error message. So who am I, the epitome of impatience Smiley LOL Decided to just 'barge in', so rode the bus!

There wasn't a receptionist like BOA, so was at a loss at the entrance. Then a handsome young guy sitting at the cubbyhole near the entrance asked me if I needed any help(unlike USB or BOA, no 'sealed' cubbyhole, all open, hence bad for my hearing aid; it amplifies all the background noises). So pleasantly explained my situation, just like at USB, asked him to make a call for me. So he agreed(he wondered why, thought DC is better! But I said CC suited my needs more) and set to work;

ELIGIBLE Smiley LOL  

Again I literally hurrahed! The guy on the phone(the banker later set it to speakerphone) talked the boilerplate benefits of CC, etc. And I naturally said yes, to proceed PC!

The banker said it will arrive in like 10 days, and that the # might be changed.

I'm DONE now lol, literally DONE! Dream cashback lineup complete, only misssing is another Elan or USB Cash+(yeah it's an overkill for my meagre spending lol but whatever Smiley LOL )

Since having such pleasant experience with USB, BOA and now CITI, should make further 'pilgrimage' to WF and CHASE! There's a pretty girl at WF Smiley LOL and Chase, should throw a hissy fit about my bucketed Chase and that stupid policy Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi DC PC to CC!

Congrats on the PC enjoy the new card.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 2 of 7
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your successful in person PC

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC already on the website(number seems the same?)!

Also a nice sub menu:

We Ordered a Replacement Card
Processed Nov 07

I LUV CITI 😍

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Restaurants (doesn’t include third-party dining services)
Gas stations
Grocery stores
Select travel
Select transit
Select streaming services
Drugstores
Home improvement stores
Fitness clubs
Live entertainment

Still not sure IW ticket will count, but that's in March.

So next month, traveling to FL, what to do lol.

Gas(30 to 40, won't ride that far) or transit(bus monthly 15, Flyaway 19, possibly Micro 2).

Gym is 30 but will set Elan on it, havering on which other to designate, cell phone(20) or fast food. Stocked tons of groceries already using Citi MileUp lol, so will eat out less, and McDonalds/Subway are covered by Disco(Google Pay)

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the completion of your cashback credit line up.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on the completion of your cashback credit line up.

We have the same 5 cards! Smiley Surprised Gonna SD Savor One lol, mainly apped for it for tennis tournament ticket as entertainment and they coded it as Club Membership Smiley Indifferent   CFF too for not granting auto CLI!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.