cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Any Race...Someone Has to be Last.

tag
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

Re: In Any Race...Someone Has to be Last.

Discover! Good toy for my pet! Since I racked a few different design~ 

Message 11 of 31
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Capital One for me.  What's in your sock drawer? is my slogan for it. 

Still within the 0% interest on both Chase and Discover and utilize them heavy for the 5% bonus.  Walmart is still ahead of Capital One because I get the FICO each month and still have a 0% special purchase on it.  So, Capital One offers not much except the highest CL and I will hopefully PC it when the AF comes up in October.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 12 of 31
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Barclays for me, twice been my lowest card.  The first time they gave me a $4.7K CL, and I closed it shortly after an auto-CLI raised it to $7.2K (thus pushing my Citi Forward into lowest place).  About a year later got the Sallie Mae, initial CL of $5K, which is better than 4.7 but not as good as 7.2K

Not always like that, I had the US Airways card with an initial $18K limit.

Message 13 of 31
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

Hmmmmm....  It's a toss up between two for me both are Commenity Bank. 

One is the HSN MC (from the shopping cart trick) it has a rediculous 22+% interest rate and ZERO benefits other than you can earn points towards free shipping certificates that come attached to your statement.  I don't shop there so free shipping does nothing for me.  The credit limit is fine but the rewards do NOTHING.  Valenties Day the boyfriend and I did find a use for the card...  Any online shopping we want to do but don't want the credit union or AMEX to see we put it on the HSN card because I don't really care what Commenity or HSN thinks about me.  Second one is the Lane Bryant card, I got it hoping they would notify me of the bra sales twice a year.  The CL is pathetic ($300) and rewards are not significant.  But it's a store card and lots of people have sock drawered pain in the rump store cards.  I'm sorry I wasted HPs and brought down my AAoA with both of those cards!

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 14 of 31
toi34
Established Contributor

For me it's JC Penney...but I shop there a lot for bed&bath items...willing to let it grow!  Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 31
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Hmm...potential good thread here,  as I really don't have one lol

But if anything, it has to be my Sonycard from Cap1.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 16 of 31
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Hmm...potential good thread here,  as I really don't have one lol

But if anything, it has to be my Sonycard from Cap1.

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking to myself and looking at the cards I have. But honestly that's probably because I had a CU believe in me so I didn't have to start with a secured card or store cards, otherwise I'm sure I'd have plenty.

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 17 of 31
aubie1kenobie2
Frequent Contributor

Mine would be Kohl's. Lowest CL and need to call for CLI requests (last one was denied -- too many new accounts -- good thing it was a SP

Starting Score: No credit history in July 2013, 663 in August (lender pulled)
Current Score: 773 (Discover FICO), 749 (DCU EQ)
Ultimate goal: Buy a house in 2016!
Message 18 of 31
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

Definitely Cap1 Quicksilver One... and it has an annual fee. Hope they will PC to the regular Quicksilver and give me a nice CLI or I'm cancelling.

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 19 of 31
dumaine
Regular Contributor

CapOne Sony Card....although I do thank them for helping me on my way.......started at 500, went to 750 with the credit steps program and stuck there with 24.9 APR. Opened 12/2012. Since then a few of the big boys let me in the game. Citi (750),  Discover (1600), Barclays (4K), BoA (5k).  Thanks again Cap One!!!

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.