Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into Target credit card

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Unable to log into Target credit card

I was able to do this last week, but the last two days I go to log in, and it keeps wanting me to put in username/password, and rejects it every time stating, invalid log in credentials.  I havent changed either user name/passcode, and the log in at the top has a weird /#/ symbols.  This is so frustrating.   Ive tried different official Target sites too.   Anyone else having trouble logging into their target card account? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Unable to log into Target credit card

This happened to me a while back. Was a system issue and resolved itself shortly. As of right now I'm able to log in 

Message 2 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

This happened to me a while back. Was a system issue and resolved itself shortly. As of right now I'm able to log in 

@Brian_Earl_Spilner , I hope so, Ive tried incognito, and different search engines/browers, and nothing. Can you log in again and look at your search bar, and message me?

Message 3 of 6
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

I was able to log in okay.  Are you using https://rcam.target.com to log in or going through the Target website?  (The added /#/at the end of the URL is normal.)

Message 4 of 6
Zoostation1
Valued Contributor

I wonder if this has anything to do with the coming changes with the Red card becoming the Circle card?

Rebuild Started Nov 2021
June 2022 FICO 8:
June 2022 FICO 9:
April 2024 FICO 8:
April 2024 FICO 9:
Message 5 of 6
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

Definitely make certain it is the correct site and not a scam site.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.