Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with Slate Card

tag
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

What to do with Slate Card

So I got a Chase Slate card with 0% BT and 0% Purchases for 15 mos a few mos ago.  After buying a few things with the 0% intro offer will it be possible to transfer my CL on this card to another Chase card, say the Freedom or Sapphire since there are rewards on these cards but none on Slate. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Pupeitmeister
Valued Contributor

Re: What to do with Slate Card

@ecxpa wrote:

So I got a Chase Slate card with 0% BT and 0% Purchases for 15 mos a few mos ago.  After buying a few things with the 0% intro offer will it be possible to transfer my CL on this card to another Chase card, say the Freedom or Sapphire since there are rewards on these cards but none on Slate. 

This seems to be a YMMV sort of thing.  Some have had luck with immediately swapping credit lines, others have had to wait for 13 months from the date of opening the card.  I was able to move my full slate balance over to my Freedom, last year.  I would recommend you call and ask Chase.  You may have to leave a portion of the slate on the slate card since you have had some activity, but you may not.  Best of luck to you in the move.

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.