cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion (Deorgatory Accounts Removed from your Report Early)

tag
jcfinc12

Early Exclusion (Deorgatory Accounts Removed from your Report Early)

Here is the straight scoop on getting early exclusion (Deorgatory Accounts Removed from your Report Early) from all 3 credit bureaus. This is accurate 10/12/2023.

TransUnion - Account must be 3 months from removal date, not the 6 months that I have seen on the web. No need calling TU, simply dispute the account as "too old" and in the comment section write, this is not a dispute, asking for early exclusion. The account will be removed almost instantly. You also dispute (3 month rule) numerous accounts and they will all be removed. I tossed in a few that were 4 and 5 months from deletion and they stayed on the report. You can also use Credit Karma and dispute one per day.

Experian - The account must be 1 month from removal date, not the 3 months that I have seen on the web. The phone is the only way, online disputes will NOT work. Here is the hard part, getting to the dispute department in the states. The best number I have found is 888-888-8553, you need to get to member services (I am not a member). When you call and get a liver person online, that person (India), will have no clue what a credit exclusion is, just say that you were told to call back and ask for the dispute department. (India cannot help having an account removed, they may try, but they will add it to the system as an online dispute, that does not work. Removal is almost instant.

Equifax - The account must be 1 month from removal date, the phone is the only way. Online dispute system will NOT work. Once again getting to the dispute department in the States is a must. Again no one in a foreign country can help. Removal is almost instant.

Good luck, any questions just ask!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion (Deorgatory Accounts Removed from your Report Early)

Thank you- good info. Although I can attest to TU EE being all over the map.  I received an EE on my reported BK in March which was not scheduled to drop off until April 2024.  Others here have had EE in the 6,9 and 12 month range with TU.  

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 2 of 24
jcfinc12

CreditWeiser:

I like many others have for the last year been trying tricks and tips provided by the web. The goal is to use your time wisely. 

This is what I found actually works.  I've tried almost all methods starting at one year out.

Message 3 of 24
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Welcome @jcfinc12 

TU will remove earlier than 3 months. I got a BK removed 2yrs early as too old. EX is usually 3 months if you can get thru and the right person. We say leave EQ alone. They'll mess things up most of the time. Daily disputes isnt a good idea at all. Each time its verified and doesnt go anywhere. Its listed as updated and a new fresh date and hits your scores in a negative way. We can only talk about disputing inaccuarate info on the forums. Yes some hit it lucky disputing an accurate entry. But its rare.

Message 4 of 24
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

@jcfinc12 wrote:

CreditWeiser:

I like many others have for the last year been trying tricks and tips provided by the web. The goal is to use your time wisely. 

This is what I found actually works.  I've tried almost all methods starting at one year out.

Yes, exactly. But as I said, TU is all over the map.  I didnt even speak to anyone. All online and it took all of 3 minutes to be removed.  Wise use of my time for sure.  @FireMedic1 and others have had the same good fortune while others have not. Because of the folks on here that have attempted the same with EQ & EX with no luck, I have not attempted with them. You're info with the other two CR's appears to be spot on, but again, TU is not absolute.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 5 of 24
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

I just got off the phone with TU to do an EE. Tried online last month and was unsuccessful. Called tonight and they said they don't do EEs I must call the creditor to ask for EE. And yes it was a US- based Supervisor. I'm 6 mos from removal date

I'm so over this...., ugh

Message 6 of 24
jcfinc12

Creditwiser &  FireMedic1- The BK is a court recort, that was added to your report using your name and address, not your social security number or DOB. I am glad TU removed early, but it might be more about a court record that can truly never be verified, as the court cannot give out your social or DOB, not saying thats the case, but just maybe.

We are all trying to get out of credit prison, due to the accounts removed,  I am at 790 on TU, 652 on Experian and 648 on Equifax. In the last year I have called all 3 bureaus over 100 times, that is a lot, considering the bureau(s) phone systems channel you to no where, 90% of the time. Then there is India, nice people, but cannot do more than there script allows.

When calling and getting India, I ask for the dipute department,  just say I was told to call back. When asked why, I say to have an account removed per early exclusion, thy are normally lost and just transfer. Think about spanish class, ever heard the word "exclusion" I am sure that have not either.

Sometimes I get transferred and I think I am in the states, but doubt "robert" is really robert, still in India. They do that quite often, at least from my calls. But the people in the States that actually answer, normally know exactly what an early exclusion is and they will nicely tell you why you do not qualify or in some cases quickly remove items.

I am not saying, don't call and try, anything is possible. 

Message 7 of 24
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

@jcfinc12 wrote:

Here is the straight scoop on getting early exclusion (Deorgatory Accounts Removed from your Report Early) from all 3 credit bureaus. This is accurate 10/12/2023.

TransUnion - Account must be 3 months from removal date, not the 6 months that I have seen on the web. No need calling TU, simply dispute the account as "too old" and in the comment section write, this is not a dispute, asking for early exclusion. The account will be removed almost instantly. You also dispute (3 month rule) numerous accounts and they will all be removed. I tossed in a few that were 4 and 5 months from deletion and they stayed on the report. You can also use Credit Karma and dispute one per day.

Experian - The account must be 1 month from removal date, not the 3 months that I have seen on the web. The phone is the only way, online disputes will NOT work. Here is the hard part, getting to the dispute department in the states. The best number I have found is 888-888-8553, you need to get to member services (I am not a member). When you call and get a liver person online, that person (India), will have no clue what a credit exclusion is, just say that you were told to call back and ask for the dispute department. (India cannot help having an account removed, they may try, but they will add it to the system as an online dispute, that does not work. Removal is almost instant.

Equifax - The account must be 1 month from removal date, the phone is the only way. Online dispute system will NOT work. Once again getting to the dispute department in the States is a must. Again no one in a foreign country can help. Removal is almost instant.

Equifax I totally agree ..

TransUnion disagree is 6 months still I was able remove over 10 accounts all 6 month early those were collection and  charge of accounts..

Experian  kind of agree because charge of accounts yes about 1 month before date but collection account about 3 month early .. this year remove about 15 account from ex learn lot there ..

>
Message 8 of 24
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I have gotten EE from TU it was an old late (only one ) disputed online 3 months early, EXP one month early disputed online, EQ one month early disputed online . So I have to disagree that you have to call EXP or EQ atleast in my case for both mine and hubby's reports.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 9 of 24
Skillz773

@jcfinc12 wrote:

Got one deletion with transunion over 3 months early instantly through credit karma today.

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.