Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Contact Info for Equifax CEO

tag
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Need Contact Info for Equifax CEO

Hello myFicoers! Can any of you PM me the email or phone number for the CEO of Equifax? If so, I much appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Need Contact Info for Equifax CEO

Reading you siggy. Why in the world would you want that info? Ive never seen that request. What your requesting is out there. But I wont post it. All you ask for is listed once you find it in a search.

Message 2 of 6
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Reading you siggy. Why in the world would you want that info? Ive never seen that request. What your requesting is out there. But I wont post it. All you ask for is listed once you find it in a search.

Reading your response, I suppose it never occurred to you that perhaps I am asking for the information on behalf of another. In furtherance, I did not request the information be posted. Had you focused more on my post than you did on my sig, you would have grasped that I requested a private message. 🤔

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 3 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

A quick reminder, FSR please. 

Message 4 of 6
lewdog
Established Member

Equifax EO info

I see that an older post was closed. Could someone PM the equifax eo info. I have been having the toughest time with them for 5 years on an item that isn't mine. I have done everything including fcra 605b, ftc identity theft report, police report and I am about to send an ITS letter, but I would like to talk to someone who knows what they are doing there. Any info is appreciated

Message 5 of 6
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax EO info

@lewdog wrote:

I see that an older post was closed. Could someone PM the equifax eo info. I have been having the toughest time with them for 5 years on an item that isn't mine. I have done everything including fcra 605b, ftc identity theft report, police report and I am about to send an ITS letter, but I would like to talk to someone who knows what they are doing there. Any info is appreciated

The only thing that I suugest is to file a complaint with the CFPB. When I posted my request regarding EO contact info, I did so on behalf of another because their EQ score unexlainably dropped just shy of 100 points (verified by EQ CS) and their credit file hadn't updated in months. Now I see others have recently  posted with similar EQ updating concerns. Good luck to you my friend.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.