cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Us bank has not up dated to any of my credit reports still showing dec balance.

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Re: Us bank has not up dated to any of my credit reports still showing dec balance.

up date , just got an alert from Transunion that I had paid of creditcard account, which was the Us bank plus card from us bank.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

I'd contact CS. 

Message 2 of 4
TrapLine
Valued Member

US Bank actually updates within a few days of the last business day of the month. They are a little flexible so all you can do is roll with their system. US Bank does two updates which is products issued under the banking side and an update under the credit side. Both usually on the same time line but there are exceptions. Bottom line ... US Bank has their own system and it is flexible. This last month my reporting was around the 9th of the month. I have both banking reporting and credit reporting.

Banking side would include their Reserve Line of Credit and likely any loans issued by the bank. As to the credit side you are looking at Credit Cards, Personal Lines of Credit and so on.

Do not know where mortgages, auto loans, personal loans fall as to banking or credit side of things.

Message 3 of 4
CorpCrMgr1
Valued Contributor

@firefox100 , it's been a few weeks, Any updates?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.