Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo, US Bank, and Chase New Account Reporting

tag
300FICOScore
Established Member

Wells Fargo, US Bank, and Chase New Account Reporting

I was wondering if anyone had any DPs for when Wells Fargo, US Bank, and Chase report new credit cards. There are a decent number of DPs that state Chase will fill first start reporting when your first statement closes, some DPs that say Chase reports during on your second statement, and even a DP that Chase reports within 3 days of account opening. There aren't really any DPs for when Wells Fargo or USB first reports, so any DPs would be helpful.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
NoHardLimits
Established Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo, US Bank, and Chase New Account Reporting

I my experience, Wells Fargo reports the info as of your first statement date.  US Bank reports the info as of the last business day of the month, whether your first statement has cut or not.  I haven't opened a Chase card in the last several years, but the last new card started reporting prior to the first statement date.

June 2024 Scorecard: Clean, Thick, Mature, New Revolver
FICO8:
FICO9:
VantageScore3:
Inquiries (n/12, n/24):
AAoA: 10 yrs | AoORA: 36 yrs | AoYRA: less than 1 yr | New Accounts: 1/6, 1/12, 3/24 | Util: 1% | DTI: 1%
Message 2 of 3
nytokyobred79
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo, US Bank, and Chase New Account Reporting

For my Chase cards both obtained in 2022, they reported after the 1st statement posted. I'm not sure if that's changed recently though but my experience was after the 1st statement cut.

Avoided credit cards after ruining my financial health but got back into the game in 2019 after a 20 year hiatus
Total Revolving CL- $205, 500 | Order of Opened Cards
Delta SkyMiles Blue- SL-$1K | CL- $22.6K
(pc'd from SkyMiles Platinum back to Blue)
Delta SkyMiles Reserve- SL- $10K | CL- $20K
Chase Sapphire Reserve- SL $20K | CL- $39K
Cap 1 Venture Rewards- SL $10K | CL $ 20.5K
Amex Everyday Preferred- SL $13.1K | CL $10K ( moved some limits around )
Chase Freedom Unlimited: SL $23.4K| CL $36.8K
BOA Unlimited Cash SL: $20.8K| CL $10.8K(moved some limits around)
BOA Travel Rewards SL: $20.8K | CL $5.8K(moved some limits around)
Amex Blue Cash Everyday SL: $10K
Amex Green Card: NPSL / POT: 17K
BOA BankAmericard: SL: $5K | CL: $30K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.