Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Paid CO

tag
in4maous
Established Member

US Bank Paid CO

I wanted to drop some info here and apologize if it was already posted.  I paid a US Bank CO and they deleted all of the past history so far on EQ and TU.  Hopefully, updates it next because its nice to have reported as never existed aka PFD.  It took 15 days after payment for the reporting to update.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank Paid CO

Congratulations on your success!
Message 2 of 4
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your US Bank paid CO -and- a double congrats for the removal of it!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to hear about your success !!. I was wondering which department did you contact ? can you share contact info that will be a great help. I have a similar sticky issue with US Bank . First they gave me line of credit account (which I never agreed to open to begin with). Later to due inactivity, they started charging me account maintainence fee . As I moved to East Coast  from Midwest I hardly checked my US bank accounts and was completely unware of the situation. Finally I realized when it hit my credit score. Please let me know your help will be highly appreciated. Hoping to resolve this situation soon.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.