cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I a credit addict? How many times can I refresh my credit report in a day?

visualfxpro
Contributor

Re: Am I a credit addict? How many times can I refresh my credit report in a day?

Ladies and gents I have GREAT NEWS!!! They FINALLY updated my credit! So with doubled Amazon credit to $4k with  no balance and my credit use to 1% with all cards zero exept one, I've gained...TWO POINTS! Man my FICO is CRAWLING. My Vantage (below) actually has moved well but FICO seems stuck. I think it's the charge off I just paid off. I think no matter what I did, they held my score back because of that. Let's see what happens when it is updated to paid in full.

Credit2PointsGain.JPG

November 2021
Transunion Fico 8. 659
Equifax Fico 8. 613
Experian Fico 8 651

NFCU Flagship Rewards $18,000

Capitol One $750
TD Bank $1000
Bank of America $3000
Wells Fargo $500
Amazon $4000

Charge Off from 2015: Municipal Credit Union $5300 ($6500 limit)[PAID IN FULL; pending update]

Credit Age:
3 years
Inquiries (6/12/24 month): 12 mo

Debt to Income ratio 21%
Message 21 of 23
squarebasketball
Frequent Contributor

Re: Am I a credit addict? How many times can I refresh my credit report in a day?

are you new to credit relative stuff? if so, i can understand. Back when i first started learning all this credit stuff, i was literally pulling all nighters to understand the ins and outs and how everything works. looking back, it was a tad crazy lol

Message 22 of 23
TheRedHat
Valued Member

@squarebasketball wrote:

are you new to credit relative stuff? if so, i can understand. Back when i first started learning all this credit stuff, i was literally pulling all nighters to understand the ins and outs and how everything works. looking back, it was a tad crazy lol

This is the stage I'm at right now. So much to learn! And when I think I know something, I find out there is even more I don't know.

Last updated: 1/21/2022

FICO 8 Scores:

Inquiries over 12 months (Last inquiry 1/21/2022):

New Accounts:
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.