cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Recent Infiniti Q50 w/Nav leases?

tag
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: Any Recent Infiniti Q50 w/Nav leases?

@Creditaddict wrote:
Also looked at a lexus NX but didn't even drive it because I'm not sure I could keep my emotions in check to be smart!

That's a sweet ride, you may not be able to resist saying YES to the LEX Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 19
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am sick of it already as it does not do a few things they said it will do.

Such as?

@TRC_WA,

It was suppose to read your emails to you blah.. blah...  That doesn't work.  Then for some reason, my radio won't work for like 3 days.  Eh? Like are you kidding me?  I am over it.  Then Navigation sometimes does not know the names of streets I have driven on several times successfully...

Oh ok...

Yeah my Challenger has a lot of bells and whistles.  The coolest is the blind spot detection and all the voice recognition options after my phone syncs via bluetooth. 

"Tune 100.7 FM"

"Tuning to 100.7 FM"

"Dial John Doe mobile"

"Dialing John Doe mobile"

I don't think it will read emails to me though but I haven't tried it yet...  I definitely take advantage of the car's voice though... it's set to notify me when I go 10 miles over... 

"The speed limit is 35 mph" 

I just love that option driving what most consider to be a cop magnet.  Smiley Wink

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am sick of it already as it does not do a few things they said it will do.

Such as?

@TRC_WA,

It was suppose to read your emails to you blah.. blah...  That doesn't work.  Then for some reason, my radio won't work for like 3 days.  Eh? Like are you kidding me?  I am over it.  Then Navigation sometimes does not know the names of streets I have driven on several times successfully...

Oh ok...

Yeah my Challenger has a lot of bells and whistles.  The coolest is the blind spot detection and all the voice recognition options after my phone syncs via bluetooth. 

"Tune 100.7 FM"

"Tuning to 100.7 FM"

"Dial John Doe mobile"

"Dialing John Doe mobile"

I don't think it will read emails to me though but I haven't tried it yet...  I definitely take advantage of the car's voice though... it's set to notify me when I go 10 miles over... 

"The speed limit is 35 mph" 

I just love that option driving what most consider to be a cop magnet.  Smiley Wink

@TRC_WA,

The infiniti does all of that also.  But your challenger is something else.  I rented one as I am in CT and drove it to New York with the entire time in the speed lane.  Now, that was out of this world.  I thought I was going to a couple of speeding tickets. It was a sweet sweet ride....Smiley Tongue  I knew I owned the speed lane when cars cleared the way by switching lanes to make way.. Yes, baby.. thats rightSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Message 13 of 19
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TRC_WA,

The infiniti does all of that also.  But your challenger is something else.  I rented one as I am in CT and drove it to New York with the entire time in the speed lane.  Now, that was out of this world.  I thought I was going to a couple of speeding tickets. It was a sweet sweet ride....Smiley Tongue  I knew I owned the speed lane when cars cleared the way by switching lanes to make way.. Yes, baby.. thats rightSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Hahah... Yeah the 2015 refresh has the Challenger looking just wicked awesome.  The car looks so much better now than previous year models.  Sales are up 60% as well so I'm obviously not the only one that loves it...  IMHO it's the best looking of the big 3... (Challenger, Camaro, Mustang)

Not sure if you've seen mine but here she is....

Sig.jpg

I'm not done though... still waiting on my red/black custom plate to arrive and am strongly considering changing the rims to matte black for the Hellcat look... 

Cheers.  Smiley Wink

NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@TRC_WA,

Hahah... Yeah the 2015 refresh has the Challenger looking just wicked awesome.  The car looks so much better now than previous year models.  Sales are up 60% as well so I'm obviously not the only one that loves it...  IMHO it's the best looking of the big 3... (Challenger, Camaro, Mustang)

Not sure if you've seen mine but here she is....

Sig.jpg

I'm not done though... still waiting on my red/black custom plate to arrive and am strongly considering changing the rims to matte black for the Hellcat look... 

Cheers.  Smiley Wink

AwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue  These cars are hot.  Damn, when you do that post a pic.  When I get out of my lease, this is defiantely on my list.  I am worried about speeding tickets though.  The Troopers and cops here show no mercy.. Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 19
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

AwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue  These cars are hot.  Damn, when you do that post a pic.  When I get out of my lease, this is defiantely on my list.  I am worried about speeding tickets though.  The Troopers and cops here show no mercy.. Smiley Tongue

Don't worry... the car will talk to you in a nice girly voice to let you know when you are speeding.

IMHO if you can find one... get the Hellcat.

001.jpg

It's got a nice look and $70k will get you 700 hp...

I'm almost there with the look... just need the rims.  Trim is everything though!  I think the black stripes and hood decal really make mine a head turner...

I couldn't afford the Hellcat or SRT so I had to settle for the 375 hp RT version that does 0-60 in a slow 5.5 sec on stock tires. 

Vrooom Vrooom... life is so unfair.   Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't worry... the car will talk to you in a nice girly voice to let you know when you are speeding.

IMHO if you can find one... get the Hellcat.

001.jpg

It's got a nice look and $70k will get you 700 hp...

I'm almost there with the look... just need the rims.  Trim is everything though!  I think the black stripes and hood decal really make mine a head turner...

I couldn't afford the Hellcat or SRT so I had to settle for the 375 hp RT version that does 0-60 in a slow 5.5 sec on stock tires. 

Vrooom Vrooom... life is so unfair.   Smiley Wink

Damnnnnnnn... Your car is HOTTTTTTT!!! Please post a pic when is all done.  I like it like this though...   This is the real machine in the speed lane.  The adrenaline I can never forget.  I felt like a Nascar driver LOLSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Message 17 of 19
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Damnnnnnnn... Your car is HOTTTTTTT!!! Please post a pic when is all done.  I like it like this though...   This is the real machine in the speed lane.  The adrenaline I can never forget.  I felt like a Nascar driver LOLSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Thanks.

Wasn't trying to confuse you though... mine is the smaller pic with aluminum rims and the side stripes... the pic above is the 700 hp Hellcat with the black rims.  Once I get my rims to match I'll pretty much have the Hellcat look without the Hellcat price... and horsepower.  LOL

The stripes and decals are a matter of preference... I think the red/black combo is just beautiful and the car is a beast no matter which V8 you get... (sorry to anyone who drives a V6 LOL)

Will post a thread once I'm all done.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks.

Wasn't trying to confuse you though... mine is the smaller pic with aluminum rims and the side stripes... the pic above is the 700 hp Hellcat with the black rims.  Once I get my rims to match I'll pretty much have the Hellcat look without the Hellcat price... and horsepower.  LOL

The stripes and decals are a matter of preference... I think the red/black combo is just beautiful and the car is a beast no matter which V8 you get... (sorry to anyone who drives a V6 LOL)

Will post a thread once I'm all done.

Cool.. I will be checking the auto section often to see if you post it..Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.