Salas_0308

GW example for a Paid off Repo

Hello All. Does anyone know how to write a good GW letter for a paid off repossesed auto loan? I had a loan through Toyota Financial, a couple of months ago my car was repoed. They then sold it at Auction for more then what I owed and got the difference back. I wanted to send a letter to Toyota asking them to take out the Repo off my report or state account paid on my report. I know the letter should be in my own words but I needa starting point to go off of. Thanks

01/10/2013 Starting Score: EX 497, EQ 519, TU 499
Current Score: EX 478, EQ 519, TU 499
Goal Score: at least 600 by mid year (realisticly)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
Barris

Re: GW example for a Paid off Repo

Sad stories always work, at least they work better than anything else. Your best bet is to write along the lines of something like you are having a very hard time finding an apartment and your credit score is the one thing that is holding you down and if they choose to delete the TL, it would mean a lot to you, both personally and financially.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+