Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed approval

Applied for refinancing of my wife's 2014 Durango Limited with PenFed today and got approved for their 60 month auto loan at 5.25%. Not the greatest but still a point and a quarter better than what I had with the dealer financing. So I'm pretty excited about that. Applied for to refinance the 2016 Ram 2500 Laramie I bought about 3 weeks ago just before that and was approved with 3 point something but they would only go to 45k on it. I haven't quite figured that out bc the msrp was 64 and I owed 53 on it. Idk if it's bc of my credit or I forgot to tell them something why there was such a difference. Either way I'm okay with it bc I'm 6 years out from bankruptcy and have a high balance (high bc of the utilization rate) on my credit card. They were good folks to deal with and maybe try to refinance in July next year after the BK gets over 7 years and the CC balance is gone.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed approval

Good job and congrats on the approval...

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed approval

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.