Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suze Orman says lease it

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: Suze Orman says lease it

I just lost millions of brain cells while reading through this thread! There is no way that Everytime you lease a vehicle your FICO scores jump by 70pts, maybe the first time if you had 0 previous installment loans. Also, as far as leasing goes you need relatively decent credit from the get go to attain favorable terms or even be qualified/approved. Stick to your day job OP.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

People want what people want!!!! Sometimes they are willing to pay the price to get what they want!

Message 42 of 44
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

I am working out the details but the key is MF or money factor which is your interest rate.

Right now it's more important I pay down my credit cards which I will pay off another card this week.

But according to my calculations assuming my pay off for the Accent will be around $12,000 and I get $10,000 or more for the Accent; getting a $20,000 car for less than $200 is more than possible.

That would leave enough room to get a car just for rideshare without going to Uber's or Breeze's draconican programs. I might have to buy additional mileage up front or pay penalties later for more mileage but I am targeting of being out the ride share business.

As I said leasing a car for ride share, opening an LLC would be better for building credit than a series of Net 50 accounts.

Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No this is not Suze information. I tried to make a comment on her site.

Yes this is from several of Suze's books and many speeches to include an Oprah interview and this was taught to me in Finance 101. 

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.