Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrick Bank

tag
2Bfree
Regular Contributor

Merrick Bank

I have agree to pay the remaining payment by post date checks at a settlement amount for $560  2-3 payments at $232.  I paid one it clear at the bank well lost my job and the other payment was not clear at the bank and was return.  When I later called to reschedule the payment they stated that the agreement was voided and I had to pay $1,098. Mine most of this was late charges, over limit fee.

I have a question about my acct with Merrick.  Equifax report Mar 2006 the acct was charge off in 8/03, closed 6/02, DOLA 12/01, Last payment date 7/05, Items As of Date Reported 8/05

Equifax report Jan 2008  acct IIBK, DOFD 12/01, Date of Major Delinquency First Reported 1/07, Items As of Date Reported12/07

I file BK 12/06, Discharged 3/07 I included Merrick in with the BK.  Is this acceptable?  What should I have done?  I just did not want to leave any lose end.  What date will it fall off by the DOFD or now the BK date of 7 more addition years in 2013?
img src="https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/i
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: Merrick Bank

it should fall off in december of this year.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.