New Contributor
2Bfree

Merrick Bank

I have agree to pay the remaining payment by post date checks at a settlement amount for $560  2-3 payments at $232.  I paid one it clear at the bank well lost my job and the other payment was not clear at the bank and was return.  When I later called to reschedule the payment they stated that the agreement was voided and I had to pay $1,098. Mine most of this was late charges, over limit fee.

I have a question about my acct with Merrick.  Equifax report Mar 2006 the acct was charge off in 8/03, closed 6/02, DOLA 12/01, Last payment date 7/05, Items As of Date Reported 8/05

Equifax report Jan 2008  acct IIBK, DOFD 12/01, Date of Major Delinquency First Reported 1/07, Items As of Date Reported12/07

I file BK 12/06, Discharged 3/07 I included Merrick in with the BK.  Is this acceptable?  What should I have done?  I just did not want to leave any lose end.  What date will it fall off by the DOFD or now the BK date of 7 more addition years in 2013?
Established Contributor
granny031350

Re: Merrick Bank

it should fall off in december of this year.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+