cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PACER says I'm "Discharged"! How to get 3 collection accounts to show IIB, $0Balance

tag
Selena1978
New Contributor

PACER says I'm "Discharged"! How to get 3 collection accounts to show IIB, $0Balance

Hello. I started working on my credit report before discharge and got all but 3 collection agencies to show IIB and $0 Balance. I even sent them letters(Certified, RR) with their names circled on the debtor list. I have still had not luck. Now that I am discharged, I'm just waiting on the paperwork from the courts. I even talked to one of the collection agencies and they have since shown that the account is closed but the balance is still listed. I've seen on here and online that the account should show $0 balance. 

Can someone explain the logic behind that so that I can sound educated when I speak with them again. I tried researching, but couldn't find something in writing where it is my right as a consumer to have the account showing as such. Thank you so much for all of your help!!!!

Starting Score-FICO 529 5/3/14(Equifax), Transunion FICO 540 6/22/14

Current FICO Scores(10/2016):
Equifax- 664
TransUnion- 645
Experian- 659
Ch. 7 Discharge 5/27/14
Goal: 720 FICO,

First Time Home Buyer in 2yrs
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.