Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Credit Advice

I operate small event planning comapny (LLC). It would make my life easier if I had a $5k LOC/Card to buy some equiptment with and make reg payments towards. Not looking to have it report to personal because it would jack up my util. My personal scores arent awesome mid 600's EQ is 660 and Ex is 644 FICO. 

Any suggestions of where to look. Last year we grossed 21k (small as in part time) this year we will double that.  I would even consider a loan with a PG just dont want it to report. 

Cheers!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Bobbyjohnson
New Contributor

Re: Business Credit Advice

If you already have an AMEX personal, look into the Cash, SPG, or Delta biz cards (They do not report to personal reports).  Your EXP score looks on the low end for them but you may squeak by.

Stay away from Cap1 Biz cards.  They triple pull you and the accounts 100% report to your personal report.

Also, as old school as it sounds. Talk to your local Chase or BOA business lender (or local credit union). Talking to a live human in person and telling them what your needs are can go along way.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.