Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCs for New Small Business?

tag
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

Re: CCs for New Small Business?

@Creditaddict wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the Ink runs throught the Visa network.

Thank you -- this is good info! I was looking at Amex, but Visa might be even better for the kind of merchants she is dealing with.

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 11 of 15
wwinter
Contributor

Does anyone know what sort of FICO scores Chase is looking for to issue a business CC?  I heard Chase had, as of 2011, become one of the rare few to use the Vantage Score system.  Anyone able to confirm that and, if so, from which agency they pull the report?  My business is 3 years old, did $180,000 last year with a net profit of $63,000 and is online to more than double those figures this year.  I heard they favor TU and if so my TU FICO is 662 and my TU Vantage Score is 760.  Thanks for any insights.

Message 12 of 15
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the Ink runs throught the Visa network.

As far as I know my Ink card has the MC(World)  logo and not Visa.

Message 13 of 15
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

@wwinter wrote:

Does anyone know what sort of FICO scores Chase is looking for to issue a business CC?  I heard Chase had, as of 2011, become one of the rare few to use the Vantage Score system.  Anyone able to confirm that and, if so, from which agency they pull the report?  My business is 3 years old, did $180,000 last year with a net profit of $63,000 and is online to more than double those figures this year.  I heard they favor TU and if so my TU FICO is 662 and my TU Vantage Score is 760.  Thanks for any insights.

My FICO was high 600's all across. They pulled EQ for me. This was a week ago. My business gross income is exactly like yours only different is my net was 80k. I'm only in my second year of business and business will be greater this year with a new location. Congrat on your business and good luck

Message 14 of 15
professorr
Regular Contributor

Lets us know the specifics of your approval; looking to attempt them next.  Citi gave me 10K; considering an easy FCU (who???)  and possibly FNBO

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.