Established Member
freakyfico

Grainger NET 30 ... Easy

Ok, for any one looking for some insight on building new business credit , I recently append for 2 net 30 accts. that report to dnb , first I set up a quill account , I placed a 16.00 $ order it was shipped out the next day with no problems , I printed the invoice and mailed out a check the next day. I can't beleive how easy it was. Then I apped for a Grainger account, I called to see if they would set up a NET 30 account , was told that I needed to wait until the system generated an account number , was told that it generally take 24 hrs... 4 days went by and it still showed no account number on once signed it so today I called and asked why i haven't been assigned one and they didn't know, I was transferred to the credit dept , a very nice lady assigned one to me . I Asked her what my internal limit would be , she informed more that I would no have on and would need to bay by check or cash, I was bummed .... A little while later I called back and asked for NET 30 terms as I was a company that would not be able to buy anything from them with out terms , was put on hold , she cam back and said that she was going to email me a form that needed to be filled out , I filled out the form saying that I understood what net 30 terms were and faxed it back on company letterhead. I received a call 15 min later letting me know that I was approved for a 2500.00 limit and would receive a CLI in 6 mo of 2500.00 if I kept in good standing . to sum this all up . I was approved for 2 reporting NET 30. Accts in one week. And it cost me 16.00 $ . And absolutely zero effort. Just a little encouragement for thoes people looking for modern day biz credit terms. 

EQ 689 TU 687 EX 654 Amex Business Platinum .... All I Need !!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+