Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net 30

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Net 30

Looking for Net30 accounts. If any one can elaborate please feel free too.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Net 30

i read that staples will give 100 net30 account to any business in the 411.

Message 2 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i read that staples will give 100 net30 account to any business in the 411.

I believe Staples is one of the hardest ones to get. I was turned down by Staples several times, but have qualified for a number of others. Staples was the only one that denied my application.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

where all did you apply to?  For my future reference.  And how many places did you apply to in total?

Message 4 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

where all did you apply to?  For my future reference.  And how many places did you apply to in total?

office depot, quill, newegg 55, newegg 30, amazon 55, cleanit supply

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was gonna take that as a sign i needed to apply for the same places but i notices my scores are a little lower then yours and i may not have the same luck.  im prolly just gonna not worry about building business credit starting out and just pay self employment taxes as opposed to registering my business.  work on building my online following for my art and go from there.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I know this reply is about 3 months late - but I've had great luck with getting Net 30 accounts by just calling/visiting small businesses and asking if it's available. If you have an ein and dunns number ( a web presence helps too), lots of small companies are willing to extend business credit.

Now, if you want business credit that is reported - I've found luck with Quill and the agency southwest ( https://theagencysouthwest-com.3dcartstores.com/Office-Supplies_c_14.html). The latter company didn't require a pg, and I was able to order some new laptops after the first month using Net 30. Their website leaves a lot to be desired, but they did report my tradeline after a couple of months. One caveat - if you don't pay, they can/will come after you for payment.

As to other companies? Most seem to pg or require a deposit. I think this happened mostly after 2008.

Hope this helps!

Edited to add: When I say you can find Net 30 terms by calling/stopping by, I was referring to what I've done. For example, there is a food truck and an independant box store near my business, and I was able to negotiate terms similar to Net 30 (without the reporting of tradelines).

Message 7 of 11
twanswife916
Contributor

Uline and Strategic Network Solutions offer Net 30. I didn't have to PG when I applied. Monopolize Your Marketplace has a credit builder program for 10 audio CDs. You pay 4 installments of 59.99 and they report to Experian. Laughlin Associates require 411 and EIN. They report to Experian. Reliable Office Supplies is now Office Depot/Office Max. They mat require PG & references.

BK7 Discharge 7/2014
BK13 Filed 06/2019 Gardening til 2023 Fico 8 Aug'22 EQ: 568 EX: 608 TU: 567 Goal: 680 AAOA: 42mo INQ: 9
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grainger and Quill are two others you might try as well
Message 9 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking for Net30 accounts. If any one can elaborate please feel free too.

I like the Amazon Net55 and the NewEgg Net55 best.

Net 30 accounts I know of are Office Depot and Quill and NewEgg.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.