Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved again twice for CS, and CSP!

tag
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Approved again twice for CS, and CSP!

So last night I apped for the Freedom and got $5000, this morning I apped for the regular sapphire, I hate AFs so that is why I did not go for preferred, approved again for $5000. If I wanted to, could chase combine the two and make a freedom card with $10000?

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Approved again!

@ilovelisa wrote:

So last night I apped for the Freedom and got $5000, this morning I apped for the regular sapphire, I hate AFs so that is why I did not go for preferred, approved again for $5000. If I wanted to, could chase combine the two and make a freedom card with $10000?

So your hatred of annual fees made you pass up a 40K UR  bonus worth at least $400, and no AF for the first year?   Mmm, ok!  You should have got the CSP and then downgraded before the AF hit a year from now.

And yes, you can combine, if you close the sapphire, not sure if they will transfer it all.

Message 2 of 25
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@ilovelisa wrote:

So your hatred of annual fees made you pass up a 40K UR  bonus worth at least $400, and no AF for the first year?   Mmm, ok!  You should have got the CSP and then downgraded before the AF hit a year from now.

And yes, you can combine, if you close the sapphire, not sure if they will transfer it all.

So I just apped for a third time for CSP approved again for $5000. So now I have Freedom, CS, and CSP all with CLs of $5000

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 3 of 25
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@ilovelisa wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@ilovelisa wrote:

So I just apped for a third time for CSP approved again for $5000. So now I have Freedom, CS, and CSP all with CLs of $5000

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 25
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

WOW! Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 25
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved again twice for CS, and CSP!

Congrats! Although, IMO, your app for the CS card was a waste.
Message 6 of 25
parakleet
Valued Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:
Congrats! Although, IMO, your app for the CS card was a waste.

+1 Agreed.

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 7 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Are you eligible to receive the bonus for CS and CSP?

Message 8 of 25
jboy1972
New Contributor

@ilovelisa wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@ilovelisa wrote:

Wow congratulations... You must fit Chase Criteria to the TSmiley Very Happy use them well and wisely.

NFCU Flag Visa Sig $11k *| AMEX BCE $20k*| Discover It $8k*| Citi TY Preferred $5k *| Chase Freedom Visa $2k *|
| Lowe's $10k *| Bank of Hawaii Rewards Platinum Visa $7.8k *| Hawaii USA FCU Platinum Visa 3k *| Firestone 2.2k *|

FICO EQ- 747 (7/07/13) FICO EX -752 (8/07/13) FICO TU -751 (8/07/13)
Message 9 of 25
bribro
Valued Contributor

You got not two, but THREE instant Chase approvals within 24 hours? No recon calls? That's a first.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.