cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Approval and Comenity Luv!!!!

tag
Supermama75
Valued Member

Discover It Approval and Comenity Luv!!!!

After a devestating car accident and slogging through credit repair hell for the past 3-4 years, I finally feel like I can see the light and the end of the tunnel.  I apped for the Discover IT card two weeks ago and was instantly approved!!!!! CL is low but at least I've got my foot in the door with a prime lender.  Finally!!!!! To sweeten the pot, I pressed the LUV button on all of my comenity store cards (VS, J.Crew, Buckle, Ann Taylor, Brylane Home and Express) and got a CLI on all of them.  Yahooooooo!  

I think I make my way to the garden for a bit o' tending : )

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It Approval and Comenity Luv!!!!

@Supermama75 wrote:

After a devestating car accident and slogging through credit repair hell for the past 3-4 years, I finally feel like I can see the light and the end of the tunnel.  I apped for the Discover IT card two weeks ago and was instantly approved!!!!! CL is low but at least I've got my foot in the door with a prime lender.  Finally!!!!! To sweeten the pot, I pressed the LUV button on all of my comenity store cards (VS, J.Crew, Buckle, Ann Taylor, Brylane Home and Express) and got a CLI on all of them.  Yahooooooo!  

CongratsSmiley Happy welcome to the Discover family >>>>>>>> Awesome on all your CLI's

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2 of 16
Mjayp99

Boom! Nice job!

Message 3 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats to your continued success Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 16
brikays
Regular Contributor

Congrats OP.....
~ Hover over cards to view limits ~

Message 5 of 16
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Congratz samething just happen with me this past Saturday with Discover after being declined 2x times during 2013 ... I picked up and said wth lets apply for it .. Had to call in to verify some information but after that the guy came back and told me i was approved i was shocked....
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 6 of 16
burberryboy007
Valued Member

Hurray for supermama! I hope you're feeling much better since the accident.

American Express Gold Card NPSL | NEFCU Platinum Visa 7.5k | Amazon Store Card 6.5k | Discover More 5.5k | American Express Delta Gold Skymiles 3k | Barclaycard Arrival+ 1.5k |
Starting Score: 664
Current Score: 745
Goal Score: 800

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Discover Family!
Message 8 of 16
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Welcome to the Discover family and thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 9 of 16
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@Supermama75 wrote:

Congrats on your new Discover Card and Welcome to the Discover Family!

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.