Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Chase Cards One HP

tag
gloveulent
New Contributor

Two Chase Cards One HP

Just thought I'd share. I applied for a chase freedom and a chase sapphire preferred about 15mins apart. I was expected two hp on my cr, but I checked my report today and noticed it was only one inquiry. I wonder if this is normal?

Either way I'm happy it only counted as one hp. 

PenFed Plat Rewards $15k | PenFed Amex $5k | PenFed LOC $500 | CapOne Venture $17k | CapOne VentureOne $6.2k| CapOne QS $4.5k | Affinity 6k | Affinity LOC 7.5k | Banana Rep SC $10k | Best Buy SC $4.3k | Chase SP 21.5k | Chase Marriott 1.5k | Amex BCP 21k | Amex ED 1.5k | Amex Business BCP $12.8K| Amazon SC $10k | Paypal $5.5k. AU Accts: Amex Blue Cash $35k | AAoA 4.3yrs| Util 24%

Starting Score: 606 for allCurrent Score: Ex.733 TU:745 EQ:749 07/05/2021Goal Score: 800a
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Re: Two Chase Cards One HP

@gloveulent wrote:

Just thought I'd share. I applied for a chase freedom and a chase sapphire preferred about 15mins apart. I was expected two hp on my cr, but I checked my report today and noticed it was only one inquiry. I wonder if this is normal?

If you did get 1 HP thats awesome, did you pull all 3 reports or 1?

Because for my partner and I this was the results for us on pulls which is why i ask.

Freedom - EX & TU and partner for EQ & TU so they double pulled for us on that card, so thats why i ask if you pulled all 3 or just 1 report. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21) - Closed
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21) - Closed
Venmo - 900 (11/21) - Closed
SavorOne - 2700 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22) - Closed
CareCredit - 12000 (6/23)
Sam's Club - 2500 (7/23)
Venture - 5500 (8/24)
HELOC - 33000 (7/23)
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was EX & EQ for me.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm thinking about getting the CSP in the near future. I currently have a Freedom. I wonder if I ask for a CLI on the Freedom (which will require a HP), and then apply for the CSP online at the same time, if it might result in just one HP also...

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gloveulent wrote:

Some people have gotten approved for 2 cards with only 1HP. So it is your YMMV...  What are the results on the applications?

Message 5 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Yes.. Approved in his/her signature

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous.. Approved in his/her signature

@Anonymous,

Thanks... A clear reminder, I should drink another cup of coffee to get my brain workingSmiley Tongue..

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous,

Thanks... A clear reminder, I should drink another cup of coffee to get my brain workingSmiley Tongue..

To err is human Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Spider15 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous,

To err is human Smiley Wink

Agreed...Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
gloveulent
New Contributor

@Skye12329 wrote:

@gloveulent wrote:

If you did get 1 HP thats awesome, did you pull all 3 reports or 1?

Because for my partner and I this was the results for us on pulls which is why i ask.

Freedom - EX & TU and partner for EQ & TU so they double pulled for us on that card, so thats why i ask if you pulled all 3 or just 1 report. 

Chase only pulled EX for both. Unless its just taking some time for others to show up, of course I hope thats not the case.

PenFed Plat Rewards $15k | PenFed Amex $5k | PenFed LOC $500 | CapOne Venture $17k | CapOne VentureOne $6.2k| CapOne QS $4.5k | Affinity 6k | Affinity LOC 7.5k | Banana Rep SC $10k | Best Buy SC $4.3k | Chase SP 21.5k | Chase Marriott 1.5k | Amex BCP 21k | Amex ED 1.5k | Amex Business BCP $12.8K| Amazon SC $10k | Paypal $5.5k. AU Accts: Amex Blue Cash $35k | AAoA 4.3yrs| Util 24%

Starting Score: 606 for allCurrent Score: Ex.733 TU:745 EQ:749 07/05/2021Goal Score: 800a
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.