cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone with US Bank application/approval experience?

tag
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: anyone with US Bank application/approval experience?

@uswala wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

THANKS to all, especially Coldnmn I logged in to my US Bank online account and the Perks+ is there, called the app status line and they confirmed approved, no CL though, I really dislike that about USB, even online they do not tell you your CL, oh well just happy to get the deal and card....I may have to go back to the garden for at least a YEAR, well if they will even have me back!!

Congrats!

Thanks uswala, just called and found out my CL is $17K same as my Cash+ so that is cool AND not only will I get the sign-up bonus but I do have the 0% for 15 months and 2x gas and groceries WOW so LOVING this bank!!!! Nice start to my holiday!!

Message 21 of 24
uswala
Senior Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

Thanks uswala, just called and found out my CL is $17K same as my Cash+ so that is cool AND not only will I get the sign-up bonus but I do have the 0% for 15 months and 2x gas and groceries WOW so LOVING this bank!!!! Nice start to my holiday!!

That is awesome!

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didnt I tell ya!! Dont doubt me about US Bank Smiley Wink Congrats! Enjoy your card!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 24
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Didnt I tell ya!! Dont doubt me about US Bank Smiley Wink Congrats! Enjoy your card!!! Smiley Very Happy

YUP you called it ghgirll123!!! thanks again!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.