Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blispay denial

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: blispay denial

I think if they refuse to process your app that they should have to remove it . They cancelled this app so they need to take the Hp off
Message 11 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Meanmchine wrote:

OK, timeout here.

I gotta question about the removal of an inquiry because they could not verify identity.

Does that mean if you "fail" a fraud alert quiz they must remove the inquiry?

( i missed the question becuse the question had two possible correct answers listed as choices )

I have had multiple inquiries removed from various lenders due to verification issues or at least they were recoded as SP's as it is a BS excuse and filed complaints with BBB along with FDIC and other places to make enough of a stink saying if they pulled my credit and said I am who I am not then that inquiry doesn't belong since I am not who I say I am according to them.. Not much they can really argue with Smiley Happy. I also have gone to Twiitter/Social media as well as banks or any company doesn't like bad press.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this because of social media?  I read a long time ago that they verify credit report with if you have a Facebook account. well I do not have a Facebook account.  if you grew up in the eighties they are much less important than to millennials.  Maybe they're super nosy and look at your social media and see if you make a lot of bad choices like employers too. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.