Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX and Amazon Chase CLI

tag
silver_idle
Established Contributor

AMEX and Amazon Chase CLI

Thought I give a little update from recent events. Recently, I received a CLI from both AMEX and Chase. With AMEX, I requested a CLI on my delta blue, trying to aim for $18k from $6k, but they counter with $12k, which I was happy to accept. For Chase, however, I was originally denied a CLI back in Jan due to being beyond the 5/24 (which honestly i was not expecting to be apart of their decision for CLI otherwise i wouldnt have wasted a HP on both EX and EQ) but recently I received an email from chase automatically giving me a CLI making my limit $15k from $3.5k. Was honestly surprised by this as I was not expecting anything from them for another year, but I am not complaining at all.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX and Amazon Chase CLI

congrats on the 2 cli's

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200 CL /

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 2 of 6
Hex
Valued Contributor

Nice! I'm glad they made it up to you. 🙂

Message 3 of 6
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Very nice, congratulations! 

Message 4 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's great!  Congratulations on both your approvals!! 🥂🎉

Message 5 of 6
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.