Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved NFCU- Go Rewards !! -- Update CLOC as well

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Approved NFCU- Go Rewards !! -- Update CLOC as well

@ddemari wrote:
I did go for it, I was approved for 15k but it went pending for a day.

nice.. grats.. Ya mine was instant approved, but check status is under review... think it might be waiting for me to sign documents that are being sent to me that i gotta sign before it goes out of that status?  I called up to find out the apr on it with lending as my CC nor CLOC is showing on my account page.. Assume it gets updated nightly kinda like penfed with the stuff showing up online?

Message 41 of 72
ddemari
Super Contributor

Mine has been updated nightly so far. Tomorrow it will all look normal and show your apr and card/loan info
Message 42 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congras CC!  My credit union will never be the same Smiley Wink

Message 43 of 72
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh you are sure right about that.. You now got someone "special" in it lol.  

Thanks Irish!  

Toss up I love PenFed as they are my primary money holding bank/CU, but navy gotta love what they gave me as they put PenFed to shame thus far.. Hopefully PenFed steps up to bat when they see Navy's approval amount  and give me some nice prequals on quarterly review.. I can only hope Smiley Happy

Message 44 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved NFCU- Go Rewards !!

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

i dont want to cause any confusion, but i used this email address and got same day results. 

membershipdocs@navyfederal.org 

I used the one you provided the original application and id etc.. Once they couldnt read my ID and requested another proof aka bank statement or util bill it was asked to be sent to the other address I mentioned as it was a different department possibly verification/fraud vs. membership?  Just finally found out i had to send it there

+1 Did the same exact thing. Frist the app went to that address and then I sent a better copy of ID plus my gas bill 2 yesterday morning to that "other" address. They were able to find everything today when I called.

Message 45 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Irish!  

Toss up I love PenFed as they are my primary money holding bank/CU, but navy gotta love what they gave me as they put PenFed to shame thus far.. Hopefully PenFed steps up to bat when they see Navy's approval amount  and give me some nice prequals on quarterly review.. I can only hope Smiley Happy

Does Navy do Prequals like PenFed does?

Message 46 of 72
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Irish!  

Does Navy do Prequals like PenFed does?

I believe they do.. Although no expert by any means with regards to Navy.  Believe seen people with "offers"

Message 47 of 72
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats CC!  I got approved for the same limit Flagship.  It said I got approved for $15k CLOC, but the status says review in progress now.  I also applied for goRewards card last night, it's also in review.

Message 48 of 72
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:

Congrats CC!  I got approved for the same limit Flagship.  It said I got approved for $15k CLOC, but the status says review in progress now.  I also applied for goRewards card last night, it's also in review.

Ya funny how 3 of us got the exact same limit Smiley Happy..  I wanted the flagship as well, but figured I have enough travel cards and didn't want another AF card albet a fairly small one.  Ya I think it remains being the CLOC in progress until one signs the paperwork and sends it back as spoke with lending and they told me the APR on the CLOC and said the paperwork was mailed.  I will be curious to hear if you get the other card as well.  Was it another TU pull I assume?  Appears membership and CC's are TU pulls and LOC are EQ pull

Message 49 of 72
Anonymous
Not applicable

Double congrats CC, you hit another home run Smiley Wink

Message 50 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.