Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Luv from Synchrony!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto Luv from Synchrony!

Got an alert stating that my Lowe's card was increased $500 making my total CL $5500! Not much, but honestly I was surprised that CS upped me to $5000 a few months ago. My CR is pretty clean, but utilization is high. I figured I could ask Walmart for increase. I hadn't gotten one in 2 years and sure enough, it was raised $300 to $1500! woo hoo! I decided to try my luck again with Care Credit. I heard its a hard pull, but I figured why not try? Guess what?! They gave me another $3000! So now I'm up to $7000! the Care credit chat rep never did inform me that a CR would be pulled so I never asked if it was an HP. I haven't seen it pop up on my report yet, but I guess I'll wait. I do have to say that the $3000 increase will be worth it if it is in fact a HP.   I love you MyFico Forums!! Could not have done any of this without you guys!!!! Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto Luv from Synchrony!

Congrats on the cli
Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Auto Luv from Synchrony!

Very nicely done. " Movin on up" Smiley Wink Auto love is way cooler than having to ask so go soak up that extra 500 bucks Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.