AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: FNBO Cold App Instant Approval!!

Credit, i think you need to work on that utilization lolSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

LOL I paid down some debt early February and have been hovering in the 0-3% range. I'm buying some new furniture soon so I'll creep up to 2-3% here...where oddly I'll gain a few points. Don't know why, but when my utilization hits 1-9% I gain a few points. When it gets down to zero and I loose a couple. Only in the Credit world...
Message 12 of 16
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congratulations OP on this approval. Nice SL. And the nice perk of sp credit line increases every 3-4 months enjoy! 

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 13 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@credit_is_crack wrote:
Thanks Scott!

**UPDATE** The HP showed up on my Equifax report?? I thought FNBO was pretty partial to EX when it came to branded cards.

Yep weird I got hit by Equifax by them on my M Life recent approval was totally expecting an Experian HP.. Wasn't instant like yours, but was approved none-the-less..  Do you hapeen to live in the south?  99% were Exp pulls, but mine was EQ pull as was yours

Message 14 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I do, I live in FL. My previous failed attempts all pulled EX so it was odd to see them pull EQ, but they do what they want
Message 15 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Cold App Instant Approval!! **DELIVERED**

So I received my FNBO card today, almost forgot it was on its way since I got approved for it 13 days ago. Irma added quite a few more days to delivery, but I'm more stoked about the fact that I still have somewhere for it to be delivered! 

So one thing that was a nice surprise was apparently the card is a Visa Signature. I didn't get this card because of it, nor did I even notice it came in that 'flavor' -- the website didn't have it so I wasn't expecting it. Maybe it's buried in those T&C's I agreed to reading without reading lol I wonder if it was a mistake because there wasn't that little "welcome to visa signature" benefits pamphlet either. Between no advertising and no pamphlet, not sure if it actually exists...Smiley Indifferent

Albeit, it does look like the laziest version of Visa Signature, maybe they deliberately don't advertise it lol the color is a bit interesting. Looks like a half purple half dirty gold card. 

This bad boy goes in the wallet....NOW! 

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 8.12.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 8.17.23 PM.png

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.