cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I swear, I'm done. No more.

tag
Emily0212

I swear, I'm done. No more.

My balances on my current cards are finally reporting properly.  Tiny little store card app spree for Christmas.  This is a big deal considering 2 years ago no one but Capital One would give me anything unsecured.  Yes they are toy limits but they're cards that I'll use for the discounts and enjoy!

Target Red $500

Amazon Store  $800

Kohls $300

QVC $500

I forgot the Amazon Visa is through Chase.  REJECTED!  THEY HATE ME.  I've never had a card with them ever.  Maybe next year.

Garden garden garden and next year I will go for the big ones, Chase, Citibank, AMEX and PSECU!

Scores - 4/4/15 - EXP PSECU - 634 (2 paid medical baddies over $100)
3/22/2015 - TU DISCOVER - 695 (no baddies)
Citi, Chase, AMEX and Barclays still hate me
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: I swear, I'm done. No more.

Congrats! The limits are great because you've turned the corner in your credit journey!  Thanks for sharing see you in the garden.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 4
Miscellamy
Contributor

Congrats!!! Those are solid cards and limits, especially if they're going to be valuable to you. Enjoy! 

Message 3 of 4
alvon123
Super Contributor

Great job!! keep up the good work.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.