Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Advantage CLI

tag
EAT_SLEEP_JEEP
Valued Contributor

Re: Lowe's Advantage CLI

congrats on the cli

KEEPER EVERYDAY CARDS/ AMEX CHARLES SCHWAB PLATINUM NPSL/ AMEX GOLD NPSL / AMEX GREEN NPSL/ AMEX EVERYDAY PREFERRED $30,000 CL/ AMEX BLUE BUSINESS PLUS $5000 SL/ AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY $6000 / FIDELITY REWARDS VISA $23,500 SL/ NFCU FLAGSHIP $40,000 CL/ NFCU MORE REWARDS $33,000/WELLS FARGO AUTOGRAPH $8200 CL /

SOCK DRAWERED/ FNBO JEEP CARD $7700/ CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER $3000 SL/ APPLE CARD $6500/ / PAYPAL CREDIT LINE $1700
Message 11 of 18
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! It does grow well.

Message 12 of 18
LakeLife
Established Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

Congrats on reaching the $35K credit limit on your Synchrony Lowe's card, @LakeLifeSmiley Very Happy

If I were to ever add a Synchrony card, this one would be on my short list as I also enjoy Lowe's. 

From one veteran to another, don't forget that you're eligible for 10% everyday discount at Lowe's! Smiley Happy  Just sign up with documentation once.  After that, providing phone number and identification is all that is needed.  Still, the credit card can be useful beyond the 5% discount (which cannot be combined with the 10% veteran discount.)   You can still qualify for special financing deals, for example. 

See >this link<  for details on the Lowe's Military Discount program.

Thank you!  I've been taking advantage of the Lowe's Military Discount for several years.  It use to be that it was kind of up to the cashier how you could stack discounts.  I miss the days of stacking a sale item with the Military Discount, but their computer system limits that ability now.  Still, 10% is great on non-sale items.  For sale items, you can still get the 5% discount using their card.

Message 13 of 18
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Lowes CLI!  

I currently have a $21K CL with them, which they granted to me about a month ago.  I know I should have requested hgher.  I did try again for the full $35K, but got a message that my last increase was too recent.  Would anyone know how long Lowes/Sychorony likes to see between CLI requests?  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 14 of 18
LakeLife
Established Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

Congrats on your Lowes CLI!  

I currently have a $21K CL with them, which they granted to me about a month ago.  I know I should have requested hgher.  I did try again for the full $35K, but got a message that my last increase was too recent.  Would anyone know how long Lowes/Sychorony likes to see between CLI requests?  

I'm reading between 90 and 120 days.  I'd put some decent spend on it and then pay it off also.  You can always call and recon as well.

Message 15 of 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 16 of 18
AugustB
Established Member

Thanks for this data point. It inspired me to request a CLI and they moved my limit from $15k to $35k. I don't need it right now, but got my total utilization down 2% points. 

Starting Score (09/19): Ex 646 Tu 640 Eq 617
Current Score (08/21): Ex 763 Tu 810 Eq 775
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 18
LakeLife
Established Contributor

@AugustB wrote:

Thanks for this data point. It inspired me to request a CLI and they moved my limit from $15k to $35k. I don't need it right now, but got my total utilization down 2% points. 

@AugustB awesome news!  Congrats!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.